By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using SimplifyMyTraining.com on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
We recognize the importance of maintaining Your privacy and the Confidentiality of the information you share with us. We do not sell or rent the information you share with us.
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e - mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, information about travel or hotel bookings, your proprietary Training Material, details of Training Programs and Your Clients.
Information we may collect from You:
We may collect and process the following data about You:
Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registration, subscription, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information, for example, as part of training plan or preferred trainer/organisation list, the email id's of non-members who may qualify as Training Seekers/ Providers/ Service Facilitators.
- A record of the correspondence in the event You contact us.
- Information, if provided by You to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- References of potential members that You may provide.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of Your orders.
- Details of Your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access.
- Any other information You provide to us in connection with Your use of the website.
- Payments are routed through Times of Money.
We automatically log generic session information, which is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the Website.
Uses made of the information:
We use information retained as above in the following ways
- To send promotional invites or brand awareness emails pursuant to information from you
- To send out registration invitations, in the name of the member who has referred a potential member
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from us or which we feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and us;
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of our service, when You choose to do so; and
- To notify You about changes to our service.
We may also use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, to provide You with information about goods and services which may be of interest to You and we or they may contact You about these by e-mail, post or telephone. Where we permit selected third parties to use Your data, we (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this.
Disclosure of Your information
- We may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- For provision of services to You on or through the website.
- n the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or relevant terms and conditions of supply of goods, services and/or information and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To our associate companies which offer services along the similar lines